Alternative Investment Portfolio Performance
Structured Lending Investment
|Legalpay( Promo code FV48G4)||14-16%||New( 5 payments )|
|Growpital(Promo code GROWRDIMES)||12% (Tax-Free)||New (3 Payment)|
- Have invested in Clairco at 11.7% on Jiraaf
- Invested in Slice Oxyzo on Wealth Wint at 9.5% ( Already 99% sold)
- Received payment for Growpital
- Invested in Freyr Energy on Klubworks (5 deals done till now)
- All my cash flow in Klubworks, WintWealth, Pyse, and GripInvest are as per schedule.
- 2 high Yield Deals live on Jiraaf ( Jindal MLD -10.5% and Vilcart -17%)
- Growpital will be soon raising funds on Tyke
Invoice Discounting and Pooled Loans
|Liquiloans (Liquid Fund Substitute)||9-10%||0%|
|Lendbox (Per Annum +Settlement Finance)||11.50%||0%|
- Lendbox settlement finance returns and Per Annum returns are as per expectations
- 10% IRR deal available on Liquiloans for 4 Months Holding Period
- I Invested in a Kredx deal this month- Saveo and Bizongo (Bizongo has recently raised money)
International Real Estate and P2P
|Lofty (Tokenized Real Estate)||13%||New|
|Evostate (Aggregator Platform)||12%|
|RealT US High Yield Property(crypto-based)||11%||Rental yield|
- We will be soon covering how to seamlessly invest in European platforms using MCA
- Lofty provides daily accrual of rent. You can keep track of your total rent on a daily basis.
Global shares ended May largely flat in US dollar terms. Markets continued to be dominated by worries over rising inflation and a potentially faster pace of central bank tightening, as well as the ongoing war in Ukraine. Someone who had no exposure to Global markets could use this opportunity to start adding some ETFs.
Nasdaq has historically outperformed the broader market due to its composition which includes tech and growth companies. Higher returns come with higher volatility and anyone investing in Nasdaq should brace for periods of fast rise and sudden crashes.
Crypto Lending Investing
- Coindcx is also offering a 14% return on USDT
- Would be Keeping allocation to Crypto lending to the minimum at the moment due to the heightened volatility and possible repercussion of the Luna Terra fiasco
Cryptomarket is in deep winter for the last few months. I feel there can be more downside from the current level. If the market does fall substantially I will allocate some risk capital and wait for the bull market which eventually will come (could take more than a year). Crypto has fallen more than 60-70% in past too and if we go by history it has been a good opportunity for accumulating at those levels.
|Crypto Hedge Fund Iconomi||-10%|
|Crypto Hedge Fund Ember||–|
|Crypto Hedging Deribit||2%|
- India P2P – 15% (new)
- 12Club – 5%
- Rupeecircle- (stopped)
- I2IFunding- 40%
|I2IFunding||Cooperative banks-backed loans, E-Rickshaw backed loans, education loans, NBFC backed loans(Mondeo etc) Group loans||13.5%||4.9%|
|IndiaP2P||Only Women Borrower Loans, Branch-based p2p lending||16%||0%|
|FINZY||Prime Borrowers, High Salary,A category||14.2%||3.5%|
|12 Club||Only Minimum amount||12%||0%|
- Will be slightly increasing my investment in IndiaP2P this month. The performance of the platform looks good.
- Have been investing in Urban Clap Loans on I2IFunding
- The systematic investment plan loan on Faircent ( Only SIP Loan) is doing well
- Completely stopped RupeeCircle
Other Alternative Assets and Platform Updates
Fractional Real Estate Update- My investment in MYRE Capital has been performing as expected. I have received 5 cashflows on time. People who are interested in a lower minimum (INR 1 lakh) can invest in Real Estate on Grip Invest
|Platform||Returns||Payment Received on time|
Upcide has recently listed a new opportunity. The volume on the platform is low but the deal selection is decent (access code RDIMES to get early access)