Wish you all a very happy new Year
I am publishing my latest P2P returns and performance.Will also provide comparison with my last month portfolio performance.I have evaluated more than 10-11 platforms before investing in these
Portfolio Synopsis: I have been investing in 3 platforms actively for the past 12 months. I have added couple of more platform
I have added Cashkumar and Rupee circle to my portfolio while reduced my exposure in Faircent .
- Calculating Portfolio Performance:( I have covered methods to calculate portfolio performance in my earlier report(November)
LendenClub (use code LDC11989 to get discount) : For lenden I have used conservative NPA approach where any delay more than 45 days past due date is considered default and written off)
Provision I have kept as the amount of NPA I can tolerate to get 10% Return on my investment,
My ROI in Lenden has improved thus now I can tolerate higher NPA (reason is I have been investing in 40%+ interest loans ,thus I have higher appetite to book npa)
My december ROI has declined as i recently put one big loan in NPA because of EMI delay though it might not default in future. It was an old investment as now I dont invest more than 5000 per borrower in I2I to avoid concentration risk
I am in the process of unwinding Faircent portfolio
Now lets see Total portfolio Performance and Strategy
Returns look fine considering I have been Conservative in my calculation.Replacing Faircent with other p2p should increase the ROI over next 3 months
Now lets see the future EMI
As I had invested more in short term I have lot of inflows in the near future and thus need to balance out my lending long term
Strategy Going Forward:
- Move all Faircent EMI to Lendenclub(better risk adjusted Return)
- Monitor Investment in RupeeCircle and grow book(use code PIND145 while registering to get portfolio analysis reports)
- Increase investment in I2I (use referral to get portfolio analysis https://www.i2ifunding.com/referral/ud8cwng83/invest )
- Increase investment in cashkumar( positives are:short term loans(<6 months), overall good platform performance with low npa, high interest) Mail me for referral !
- Will Run Portfolio analysis next month again and compare results
People who wish to construct a quantitative P2P portfolio can mail me.