Favourite Alternative Investment Platform

Alternative Investments in India & Abroad Forum Alternative Investments Favourite Alternative Investment Platform

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Randomwalk
    Keymaster

what is your favourite alternative investment platform?

Aerofire
    Participant

Leafround for me , good opportunities and no default so far.

munny
    Participant

Klubworks. Good returns within short duration.

Ashwin
    Participant

Gripinvest & Klubworks used to be my favorite for higher IRR pretax returns – both are giving much lower returns now. Klubworks have started fixed IRR deals which are giving much lower returns than earlier variable IRR deals which much greater upside.
    Leafround is my current favorite which is giving higher IRR than Gripinvest & Klubworks

Randomwalk
    Keymaster

What about Jiraaf? High Yield debt ,upto 17% ?

Leafround claims 2-3 business days to confirm NEFT/RTGS. What has been your experiences in terms of time taken?
    Other options such as Debit card & Net banking charge a percentage fees.

Ashwin
    Participant

Leafround usually confirms NEFT/RTGS payments on same day or next working day. The experience has been smooth so far.

KIPH
    Participant

Be careful with Klubworks.
    I have had 2 defaults out of 6 deals invested.
    In one deal the founders fought with each other and then things fell apart.
    In another the founder simply stopped paying and Klub hasn’t been able to do much.
    At best they threaten founders with legal notice but if that doesn’t work then they are not able to do much

Ashwin
    Participant

Can you share the deal names which are defaulting?

That’s unfortunate KIPH. That’s the concern with all the alts, they say they will advocate for the investors but doubt any will actually live up to their word.
    They will simply just remove the default stats from their website whenever it goes above 0.

Maybe RandomDimes community should keep account of these defaults across different platforms here because otherwise people only hear about this when it’s already too late & the money is lost.

universal2009
    Participant

On klubworks, a company named Stage 3 has defaulted (I am personally invested).
    Apart from this, there are few deals where payouts are delayed by more than 3 months

Also on all investments on the interest part the company deducts 10% TDS and in my case, there are more than 8 companies who have deducted TDS and the majority of the TDS deduction are still not reflected on my 26 AS, I raise this issue to KLUBWORKS more than 10 times and they are saying that they do not have any control over the company.

So basically TDS deducts from my income but the company does report TDS that is in some way fraud ( even though you are entitled)

In recent Klubworks deals, IRR have fallen, and also there were a few deals where the after-fee return to Investor was around 15.96% – 24.67% and after committing capital, they changed the net IRR to the investor to 13% -19.69% without intimating the investors. And this change in net IRR has happened to me in more than 2-3 deals. I have the proof for it.

So is it safe to invest through Klubworks is a big question mark?

WasteAd
    Participant

I am using Jirraf, with no defaults so far with ~12.5% IRR of invoice discounting. WHich other platforms are worth exploring which have minimal risk in invoice discounting?

tjs
    Participant

I have noticed Tradecred – IRR are much lower for the same companies listed on other platforms.

SG
    Participant

I have used Tradecred, grip & credx. Now I use only grip & Tradecred as I do only invoice discounting deals.
    Off late, deals are not many on grip or Tradecred.

capricon16
    Participant

For me, Neu Farm has defaulted in Klubworks, and Klubworks is unable to do anything now. Just simply writing mails about filing case.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to the newsletter to get the latest information on Alternative Investments